If you can't log into your account, try resetting your password.
If you have a regular or Teacher Scratch account...
- You can request a password reset email using this link: https://scratch.mit.edu/accounts/password_reset/
- Be sure to check the username in the password reset email
- Click the link to reset your password
- Make sure that when you try to log in with your new password, you have typed the username exactly as it is written in the password reset email you received. Remember that you can't log in using your email address as a username.
If you have a student account (you can check by seeing if your profile says “Student of…”)...
- Ask your teacher to help you reset your password
If you haven't received a password reset email one hour after requesting one...
- If you used your username to trigger the email, try using your email address. You may have misremembered your username.
- PPlease check your spam folder (if you use Gmail, it may be under your "promotions" tab)
- If you can't find it there, reach out to us via the Contact Us form (Click the "Back" button until you return to the search bar, and then click "Contact Us" below the popular help articles)